Sunday, July 24, 2011

Need supports here! Vote for me please...


Calling for voting! Calling for voting!

There are 2 contests that need supports from all of you...! huhu... Your kindness is really appreciate. Just take about 2 minutes from your time to do this. So, lets help me to win both of contests! InsyaAllah...:)

First of all you must sign in your facebook account to enter the entries..
:
:
:
Next....


TALENT SEARCH PHOTOSHOOT CONTEST 2011 by


1st Place : RM 400 cash price + free studio beauty photoshoot session makeover by Afra Makeup Studio + photographer
2nd Place : RM 250 cash prize

How to vote??

1st : Like page Afra Makeup Studio HERE


2nd : LIKE my photo HERE
For more details, you can view my event at facebook HERE

Last voting on 1st August 2011!!
Then...

Contest "STYLE UR DRESS" by

 IzwanIzzati Pretty Collections  



How to vote??

1st : Like page IzwanIzzati Pretty Collections HERE


2nd : Like my photo HERE

Last voting on 20 August 2011!!

Really easy right? So, give some supports to me in both contests ok! I will really appreciat that. And many thanks from me... Muah!!=)


Cik Misya : This is one of the way of promoting myself in modelling world.. huhu..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas kesudian anda memberikan pendapat positif anda. InsyaAllah Misya akan membalas komen bernas anda jika berkelapangan. Mana-mana komen berbentuk provokatif, hinaan, kutukan, berbaur lucah atau boleh menjatuhkan maruah seseorang akan direject dan dilaporkan kepada pihak berkuasa. Sekian.

Return to blogger world?

Assalamualaikum.. MasyaAllah almost 3 years never post any new entry.. My last entry was year 2021 which only related to my dropship job wit...