Friday, March 22, 2024

Return to blogger world?

Assalamualaikum.. MasyaAllah almost 3 years never post any new entry.. My last entry was year 2021 which only related to my dropship job with F.Timber brand. Long time no see haa...😅

Maybe due to super duper busy manage a lot of things as a mother of two beautiful daughters, as a wife and my career. Alhamdulillah everything is going well. Since several days I return to this blog to search the recipe that been written here because of Ramadhan. I was never thinking some of my entries still useful especially about my cooking recipe. That's why I think, should I return to the blogging world? I love writing but I'm afraid if I have to spend an extra time to maintain my blog. Besides, is people still do blogging and reading others people writing? Or blogging is already extinct? haha.. I'm not sure but to be honest I really miss to write everything here. Even now I'm using back my blogspot domain instead my own domain aimisyahirah.com. If there are still a reader exist out there then maybe I could consider to return to this world. Although nowadays people are addicted to other social media platform such as Tiktok, Instagram, and so on, but as a Gen-Y, sometimes blog is still useful for us to search any information that we couldn't find in other platform. Orang lama la katakan.. Haha..

By the way, this is just entry for mengubat kerinduan to this blog. Just sharing my little family photo here during our vacation at Syney, Australia. Erm maybe I can share about our trip to Australia some day perhaps? Yeah if I have more time, why not? InsyaAllah. Salam Ramadhan Al Mubarak 1445H. Selamat Berpuasa..







Misya : My new hobby is travelling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas kesudian anda memberikan pendapat positif anda. InsyaAllah Misya akan membalas komen bernas anda jika berkelapangan. Mana-mana komen berbentuk provokatif, hinaan, kutukan, berbaur lucah atau boleh menjatuhkan maruah seseorang akan direject dan dilaporkan kepada pihak berkuasa. Sekian.

Return to blogger world?

Assalamualaikum.. MasyaAllah almost 3 years never post any new entry.. My last entry was year 2021 which only related to my dropship job wit...